system interrupted system interrupted

Wow great job

Ok man, this was a great movie, you did an awesome job on 3d effects. The only thing that I seriously hated on this...was the music. Oh my the music was seriously horribly wrong for this move. As soon as it started up, I started laughing, then after 10 seconds of it, it made me sick. There are a lot of great "I KILL EVERYTHING TRANCE TECHNO" songs out there, and this was a pretty lame one. Just giving my opinion.

Operation:Talibize Operation:Talibize

Hahahaha bad.

Dude...This has been done. So boring. So stupid to have someone saying the lyrics to a song, especially Slipknot. I've seen something exactly like this on Stickdeath.com too.

Another small tidbit of advice: Your intro was way too long and boring. If you make an intro that long, make it pleasing to the eye and some interactivity.

TacoBell Dog go bye bye TacoBell Dog go bye bye

Dude...

Ok, only reason this horrid movie is so large in file size is the fact that you didn't cut up the mp3 at all, you just tossed the whole thing into the flash movie. There was no need to hold my nuts. Garbage.

Micheal Jackson Baby Drop Micheal Jackson Baby Drop

Awesome work.

I found a glitch though. When you click replay, then click the baby to play, as soon as you start to move or after like one second, the game ends and you jump to the replay button screen. Just telling you this. great work! Why the hell was Hitler catching babies though...

Owl Post Owl Post

Pretty well done.

This was a good game. Great idea having the names of people up top. Should have reffered that this is Harry Potter somewhere in the movie. Only down side: I thought the turning was a bit slow, kinda affected the feel of the game. Great job though.

BLAM!teroids BLAM!teroids

Well made (for a flash movie)

HAHA BRILLIANT FOR PUTTING IN HIGHWAY TO THE DANGER ZONE! That certainly raized your sound score and humor score. Other than that, it was good. Keep up the good work.